First Blog - Art and Technology




I am Jordan Jacques and I am a sophomore studying Digital Arts & Animation. I come from Belgium and started being interested in Digital arts when I was in 10th grade. Since then my view on Digital art kept being more specific to which at this point I am possibly going to go into VFX and CGI. So, coming in this class absolutely am motivated to have a deeper understanding of my major. Before entering specifically in my Major I would like to have a broader understanding of the technology of arts.
 Outside of my studying, I have a huge motivation for basketball having played it since I was extremely small. So my hobbies are simply nearly all types of sport on the ground in which my favorite playing basketball. Clearly as of my major something I enjoy a lot is watching animated movies in which different from other movies I pay a lot of attention in which what were the ways in which the animation was created. Examples of movies are "The jungle book".

 What I would like to expect from this class is to give more meaning behind the different type of technology. So that I have a deeper understanding and vocabulary behind my own major. Also as I have already used this blogger hopefully this class would enable me to grow my blogger to be able to use it to show my journey through my studies.

 Something that I have trouble with is getting my creative idea to put my work together. I am able to properly create things but my ideas could be a lot better and I hope this class could develop my creativity on the different projects that I am interested in creating now or for the future. While having knowledge of arts that happened in the past that can still be used nowadays/

Comments