Grid Art




This grid project was really hard to think of what to do at the start. Through brainstorming idea to do this grid project i worked on a ASCII project in which is the creation of a art using symbols. I enjoyed looking at information and ways in which they created this art and believed it would be a perfect inspiration for my grid project.

Firstly I would use 30x30 board to recreat the drawing I would then use a ruler to created a grid on the picture onto my computer. With this grid I was then able to use different fluffed to recreate a 3D grid art. Clearly looking at the final piece the two colors I used was black and white fluff to really make it stand out. Finally looking at my final piece. I really enjoyed doing this project even though the outcome felt edit too crowded. I believe that if i had enough time I would have made a lot bigger board to enable having better details. 

Even though I enjoyed this project once again I found that this type of art can be very time consuming but in a way that the end project did not have the outcome that I would have desired. Even though I have a tendency of wanted to make projects with specific details and loads of work, I was still able to lower that details as I knew I could not get the outcome that I Would have desired. 


Comments

  1. Great use of multiple steps in your technique to create your piece! This piece reminds me of Spider-Man Noir comic books that I have read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment