A5 Xerox



For this Xerox project, I was inspired by my body in creating an art taken from the Surrealism movement. In the same time, I wanted to make research on some abstract surrealism art in which I could get inspiration from. I, later on, found Jeff Lyons. Jeff Lyons is a self-taught artist which in 1987 became interested in fine arts. It was no until 1995 in which he started doing very abstract imageries in which he was inspired from pop surrealism and comics. Such Jeff being inspired by those comics and pop surrealism I was inspired by one of his art pieces.

Something that has caught my interested in this piece was the fact of making things long an high. Everything had hights and made me think of nature and flowers. The interest in this piece was of creating an abstract vegetation going up, with the inspiration of flowers


Comments